Here Thar Be Monsters!

From the other side of the argument to the other side of the planet, read in over 149 countries and 17 languages. We bring you news and opinion with an IndoTex® flavor. Be sure to check out the Home Site. Send thoughts and comments to bernard atradiofarside.com, and tell all your friends. Note comments on this site are moderated to remove spam. Sampai jumpa, y'all.

26.3.16

Going Viral (The New Postal)

A while back, I spent two and a half years and a quarter-million dollars fighting Texas "Child Protective Services."  I use quotes because that and similar agencies do not protect children, but that's another post.

Among other issues, such as I wouldn't file a Birth Certificate (I had notarized letter instead), wouldn't get her a Social Security Number and home schooled, the big issue was that I stopped all vaccines.

Here's what happened: at about three months old, my daughter started having petit mal seizures, usually after eating.  Her eyes would roll back and her body would go stiff as a board.  Naturally, I did what any dad would do and freaked out.  I took her to the largest and most famous hospitals in the world.  They flashed her with colored lights, scanned her with CATs and MRIs.  Hooked her up to all kinds of electrodes and made reams of paper with squiggly lines.

In the end, I got one of the most distressing diagnoses you can get - the Big Shrug.  No one knew what was going on.  She was perfectly normal, as far as anyone could tell with all their gee-whiz machines and laboratory tests.  I was told everything from she'll grow out of it to maybe some future discovery will help.

I wasn't very happy with that, as you might imagine.  I started researching.  I read hundreds of medical papers.  I traded email with experts.  I consulted acupuncture and massage therapists.  I left no stone unturned.

That was when I discovered a network of parents who had stopped vaccines and had cured a whole host of things, like autism, learning disabilities, ADHD, even asthma (which my daughter also had).  I was skeptical, naturally.  Like any good parent today, I bought the line about vaccines being good and necessary for your child's health, but after reading the experiences and talking to parents involved, I came to the conclusion that something about the vaccines was inherently wrong, and that kicked off a whole other line of inquiry.

When I was done, I was convinced.  I stopped the vaccines immediately and from that point on, the seizures stopped.  The asthma eventually went away.  I became a convert.

There are far better articles out there on vaccines than the one I intend to write here.  What I am going to do is point out that there are a number of "authorities" who are also questioning vaccines, and that the veil that has hidden the corruption and greed behind the vaccine "industry" is slipping and a great many folks are waking up.  In fact, I recommended that my granddaughter not receive vaccines, but was ignored until a developmental psychiatrist (one of the most respected in Southeast Asia) told my kids to stop the vaccines to repair the problems they've been having (mild autism, allergies, the usual).

It's a very difficult choice.  There is a tremendous amount of pressure and guilt placed on parents to vaccinate.  The issue is clouded with a bunch of kooky conspiracy theorists that make anyone researching this feel silly.  Worst of all, the pharmaceutical industry is so powerful, that they have gotten some governments to pass mandatory vaccination laws (I won't go into the morality of this here).  It's getting to the point where there is little choice left but to pump your child full of toxic chemicals and lethal microbes, or the government will attempt to take your child away.  I know...I've been there.

What brought this rant on was a recent article stating that the Centers for Disease Control in the US has mandated three additional vaccines in the already overloaded schedule.  The average US child will now receive 74 doses with 53 injections by the time they are 18 years old.  This sounds excessive to me, considering most of the vaccines are for diseases that used to be considered a normal part of grouwing up (mumps, measles, chicken pox, etc.).  These diseases, with proper care and rest, are little more than inconvenient and uncomfortable.  In my day, if someone got chicken pox, all the kids were piled into the same room to get it over with.

Within days, I found another article about a court in Milan, Italy, ruling in favor of parents of a boy with autism, which the evidence showed was caused by a 6-in-1 vaccine (hexavalent) produced by GlaxoSmithKlein.  Good luck trying this in the US, since laws now protect and indemnify the Big Pharma producers from liability.

I no sooner finished that article, when this one popped up: Putin: Western Governments Are Enslaving Humanity Through Vaccines.  The gist of the article is this:

"According to the Ministry of Health insider, the report validates President Putin’s suspicions. There is a huge conflict of interests between the government agencies which regulate vaccines and the corporations that approve and implement the vaccines."

Of course, none of this is coming in through Western media, but a thorough search of foreign press will turn up additional articles.  I suggest using DogPile or some other search engine not bought out by corporate and national security interests.  You might even want to use the Tor Browser to avoid some of the censorship issues.

I still believe that the CONCEPT of vaccines is viable and correct, but the current implementation of vaccination policies and the toxic brews that are manufactured are far more harmful than taking your chances with nature.  There is a growing body of evidence that current formulations and practices are far more harmful than the diseases they claim to protect us from.

It's a tough decision and one that requires a parent to reflect deeply on what they believe, how much risk are they willing to take with their children's health, and how trustworthy are the institutions and corporations that are foisting these things on us.

In the end, there were several questions that led me to my decision.  If vaccines work, then why do children still get these diseases?  When someone gets sick at school, why do they go on quarantine?  If the formulas are good and risk-free, then why does Big Pharm need laws indemnifying them from damages?  Finally, does any individual or organization have the right to tell you what you must or must not put in your body or those of your family?

The answers to these questions are complex, and if properly weighted, will lead an individual to question a lot of things about our modern society, especially when it comes to drugs and medical treatment.  If nothing else, one must ponder the power of greed and the profit motive in all of this.

Maybe the answers to these questions are why we are so thoroughly discouraged from asking them in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your own view of The Far Side.